Miles Halter is tired of his boring and lonely life at home in Florida, so he decides to go a boarding school in Alabama, hoping that a new beginning might give him a new impetus. At the boarding school he makes friends with a group of youngsters - including the beautiful and intelligent yet unhappy Alaska Young - who open a whole new world for him.
Looking for Alaska is a novel about adolescents in their final years at school who are discovering friendship, love and desire, and learning how trust, responsibility, grief and loss are an integral part of human experience.

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011

Pages 196-209

From Sophie:
In these pages the mood gets a lot better! I liked this a lot. To read how they planned the prank was a real good deed. The stripper scene was awesome! I couldn't stop laughing! The story can go on like that.

1 Kommentar:

  1. From Alina:
    I agree with Sophie about these pages, the atmosphere gets better and more relaxed. Also the prank remember me of the good ''old'' times and it makes me happy that they can still laugh again. And I liked the prank, too. It was very funny and entertaining.

    AntwortenLöschen